Help me to chose my future

Follow some techniques, obey some rules and do maximum earn by freelancing marketplace. Share your professional opinion here!
shuvoext
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by shuvoext » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:30 am

4 years back, I was a SEO optimizer ... after penguin and panda 2.0 update, i just stopped my SEO work as I can barely write articles and the new update is article based ..

from last 2 years, I've been on data entry sector and was doing good till last may... now amount of jobs in "data entry" area are a few ... So i wanna learn something that'd secure my future, I just love freelancing

So bosses, gimme some ideas preferebly a new sector to move on :) I've started liking graphics design, how'd be that ?

Administrator
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Help me to chose my future

Post by Administrator » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:38 pm

Thanks to write your post here.

As you have the depth knowledge in SEO, so i would recommend you to do Affiliate Marketing. You may try to learn about Article Writing and then make some awesome niche blog for yourself. In the meanwhile you may work for the article writing job too in freelancer marketplace.

If you already started graphics designing then you may continue that too as you have much interest on it :) Actually everyone should choose that sector where he/she has much interest.

Mariabooker
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Mariabooker » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Administrator
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by Administrator » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Mariabooker wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:01 pm
Just pick that yourself where you have most interest

SaraMichel
Fair Member
Fair Member

Post by SaraMichel » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:05 am

I did not know for a long time what I want to do in life. I worked in a good company, I had a normal team and tolerable working conditions. But I realized that I do not earn as much as I should. I knew I could do more. It took me two years to believe in myself and start my own business. Yes, at first it was very difficult, I turned to professionals for help http://s-pro.io/ . They really helped me with IT solutions in business. It was difficult to begin with, but now I know for sure that it was worth it. Why do not you go through some courses, do not assemble your team? You just need to believe in yourself and do not fear that you will not succeed.